Thursday, March 31, 2016

Swords & Sorcery ...IN SPAAAACE ...

In a flash of madness, my fevered mind had either an inspired or depraved thought, depending on where you stand on things. I'd like some input on this, even though it wouldn't affect you in the slightest.

My campaign has featured such creatures as Mi Go and Daleks, as weird encounters. There are several things stewing in the background that are just as weird, and of the same tone; Aliens. Now, I know some folks don't like sci-fi in their swords and sorcerer fantasy, but my group has rolled real well with it, as to even employing a technological artifact, a Radium Rifle, into their go to equipment - it has of recently run out of pellets, but who knows when they'll find more - even if they knew how to reload it.

Now for the question ... should I incorporate White Star into my Swords & Wizardry? They fit really well. The potential for unique and interesting characters is good. But as for the cons, I really don't want my PCs to leave Northwind ... there's years of campaign potential in this world.

Any Ideas?



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete